This is a very tough table for intensive use in a school setting, or alternatively in community centres and multi-sport facilities.
- Playing surface: 19mm High Density Chipboard
- DSI Locking System & Compact Technology Folding System
- Frames: 35mm corrosion/scratch resistant steel
- Leg Assembly: 90 x 25mm ¾ resin legs with steel insert for added stability
- Wheels: Double ø150mm Sport banded
- Net and Post Set: ITTF net posts and cotton net. Remain in place when table is folded with adjustment mechanism for height and tension
- Playback facility: Yes
- Wheelchair friendly: Yes
- Guarantee: 3 Years on all parts
- EN Classification: Category B: School & Club Sports
- Table Weight: 86Kg
- Packed Weight: 97kg
- Playing Size: L 274cm x W 152.5cm x H 76cm (Official ITTF)
- Storage Size: W 183 x D 75 x H 155cm
- Packed size: L 157.1 x W 141.4 x D 12cm
Cornilleau, based in France, is Europe's largest table tennis equipment manufacturer
and, with over 60 years of experience and a presence in more than 45 countries
worldwide, can claim to be a leading supplier of premium table tennis products
worldwide. There are some useful tools on Cornilleau's
such as a Product Selector for both tables and bats to help you identify
the product which best fits your needs.
We offer a full spare parts service
for all the Cornilleau tables we sell.