Stay focused on your reading while the Quicktionary®2
Premium helps you take notes and translate
your text quickly and easily!
The Quicktionary 2 Premium is a portable, multi-function, hand-held scanning translator that can scan a word or a full line of text and provide immediate word-by-word translation, including idioms and phrases. The pen provides audio pronunciation of individual words or full lines of text in English. The Quicktionary®2 Premium comes with free space on its memory card for maximum flexibility. This allows you to add additional FREE dictionaries or replace installed dictionaries at your convenience. The Quicktionary®2 Premium also has the ability to scan, store and transfer up to 20,000 lines of editable text. Ideal for language students, students who need to read and/or copy texts, travelers, researchers, business people and others.
- Translates printed text in seconds
- Transfer editable text to your PC!
- EVERYTHING INCLUDED, including Protective Cover
- Fully PORTABLE, fits in your pocket!
- Simple to use interface
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista/ Windows 7 & 8 compatible
Portable hand-held scanning device for scanning, TRANSLATING, storing and transferring
printed text to a PC, PDA or Smartphone. This completely mobile Pen can scan up
to 20,000 lines (500 pages) of text at a time, offering a quick and easy way to
take notes, creating text that is fully editable in Windows applications.
- Stay focused on your reading while the Quicktionary®2 Premium Translation
feature helps you interpret your text quickly and easily.
- Save the time you would have spent searching through paper dictionaries
or typing into electronic dictionaries.
- Save the trouble and inconvenience of flatbed scanning or photocopying texts.
- Scan up to 20,000 lines of editable text, store it on your pen and transfer
it directly into any Windows based application on your PC, PDA or Smartphone
at your convenience.
- Expand your vocabulary in any one of over 45 supported dictionaries.
- Take the Quicktionary®2 Premium wherever you go. This small, portable, handheld
device is designed to fit in your pocket.
The Quicktionary Premium is an ideal tool for students, researchers and business
people who need to scan data even when they are away from their computers. The
fully portable Quicktionary Premium is equipped to store large amounts of scanned
text which can be transferred to the computer when convenient. It can also be
used to scan text directly into any Windows-based application.
- Comprehensive translation that extends beyond the simple, most frequently
used meaning of the word.
- Direct look-up of idioms/phrases.
- Identification of inflected words and display of their corresponding entries.
- Over 300,000 words and expressions per dictionary.
- History option enabling retrieval of the last 80 reviewed words.
- Audio word pronunciation with Text-to-Speech (TTS) technology using built-in
speaker or earphones.
- Recognition of a wide range of printed font types and sizes (6-22 points,
up to 8mm), including inverted text on contrasting backgrounds (except red
on white, white on red, blue on black and black on blue).
- Recognition and automatic merging of hyphenated text.
- Two display modes: Toggle between abridged and complete definition/translation
- Available free space for FREE download of additional dictionaries:
2 way dictionaries available are: English-English,
Spanish-English, French-English, German-English, Italian-English, English-Dutch,
Portuguese-English, Turkish-English, German-French, German-Spanish.
1 way dictionaries: (English to) Japanese,
Chinese (Traditional and Simplified), Korean, Russian, Danish, Swedish, Finnish,
Hebrew, Arabic, Czech, Slovenian, Hungarian, Polish and Greek.
- Available free space enabling installation of additional scanning applications,
interface languages and spellers for enhanced character recognition.
- IR or USB connectivity enabling transfer of data to PC, Palm/PDA or Smartphone.
- Easy to use buttons and straightforward menus.
- Manual insertion of words using the Opticard or Character Bar.
- Supports various user-interface languages.
- Right/left handed support.
- Auto shut-off feature to preserve battery life.
- CPU ARM 7 TDMI
- RAM memory 128KB + 64KB ROM memory
- 4MB Socket for flash memory cards 2MB/4MB/8MB
- Display Information Resolution: 122 x 32 pixels
- Size: 61mm x 20mm / 2.4" x .8"
- Keypad Push Buttons - Power/ESC/ENT/Up/Down/Left/Right
- Optical Scanner 128 pixels
- Linear array image sensor 400 DPI resolution
- Built-in speaker, earphone socket
- Communications IRDA, 115,200 bps + USB
- Power 2 x 1.5V AAA Alkaline batteries
- Size (L x W x H) 6.4" x 1.5" x 1" (163 x 38 x 23 mm) with cover
- Weight 90 grams (3 oz.)
Usually sent to UK mainland addresses on a next-day courrier service. Delivery overseas can take a few days longer. We generally dispatch sameday if you order before 12 noon. When you input your address details, you can also add special delivery instructions. In any case, we email you your tracking details, so you will know when delivery will be attempted.